Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 weeks...getting close! Motivation required on a daily basis!

4.5 weeks to go already, I'm a little frustrated with my lower half not quite as lean as I would like it to be at this point but I know fat loss happens top down so not too concerned yet bc the top half has really leaned out over the last 1-2 weeks...Trying to work on posing as much as possible. I've noticed some noticeable Left to Right side assymetry which my Coach believes is due to my shoulder injury back in highschool. Something I will definately  have to take care of after competition season. It's very frustrating to try and compensate and figure out how to pose so it's not that noticeable! It may or may not hurt my placing, regardless I'm going to still do the show. I need to get experience if I want to continue to do shows in the future. So I guess if they want to give me last place for a problem with symmetry then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just going to continue to work hard and see what happens...I've made alot of progress since last year and my first show, I won't quit now! Gunna do my best with what I got!!!!! Progress pics this weekend!!! Work hard and earn your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment