Sunday, February 19, 2012

6 weeks-now it gets serious!

Ahhh the 6 week mark.....This is when I really  have to be dialed in. The next 6 weeks are crucial in my progress....There is no room for error in these next six weeks. I've been concentrating alot on my posing b/c that was a HUGE downfall last year and it's something I just didn't take the time to learn and practice. Now knowing how important it is, I'm doing my best to get everything in place! Current stats are:
Weight: 98.8
Waist: 31
Naval: 25.5
Hips: 32.5

Feeling good about where I'm at right now. Current workouts remain the same, 4 days of lifting; 2 ab/core circuits, and 2 metabolic workouts, and oh yeah no real cardio;) No crazy, insane prep. That's why I love the coach I work with. There is no need for crazy 2-3 cardio sessions per day...One will ruin their metabolism that way and also experience a hell of a rebound post show. It's all in the way you train! Diet right now hasn't changed yet; A current sample of my daily meals are:
Lifting days:
1-Egg whites/oatmeal/fruit
2-Post workout, protein shake/low fat carb (usually cereal)
3-Chicken breast/sweet potato
4-Fish/veggies
5-Salad with veggies/lean protein
6-before bed-cottage cheese or egg whties
This isn't set in stone and I do switch my foods some, but for the most part you get the idea;) Yes I do eat, and I eat often! Small meals of course b/c you gotta create a calorie deficit to lose fat, however you need to eat enough to maintain muscle. It's a science at the end of the day. Right now things are working and I will post updated pics at the end of the week. Good night everyone! Remember...NO EXCUSES just WORK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment